New Member: Hello

RPicking

Hello to Everyone,

Not sure really if this is the web site that will help with what I'm doing, but I thought I would come by and see.

My name is Roger Picking and I'm from the Chambersburg, PA area and I've been dreaming of doing a Walk-Thru Experience (Haunted House), and I'm working through all the storyline ideas and looking for an idea on how to get a building with our basically $0 budget this year.

I love drama and want to do something really powerful in our community.

What am I looking for?

* Prop ideas.
* Design ideas.
* How to work it with a low-budget.

I hope that I didn't violate any rules with my Introduction, but just basically saying HI and letting you know where I'm at.

Thank You,
RPicking

Welcome Aboard Roger! Way to get a head start ! I always love the people that tell me, " I'm doing a complicated Haunted house and need some ideas." and they tell me two days before it opens:rolleyes:. You're going to be able to save a lot of trouble and heartache and money by getting going early. Use the search feature and browse around. Don't be afraid to ask something if you can't find it with the search though. There are a bunch of us that really like SPFX projects.

Hi Roger,
Working with no budget, sounds familliar...
In terms of lighting, nothing like some floods, in terms of sound, you can allways shout, and probs ect, consider driving around on hard rubbish collection day! All ways able to find stuff then!

Hey, wow it's been awhile since I came on here. I completely forgot about this and just didn't get a chance to come back on. Thanks to everyone that replied. I think I will take a look around the forum and see what I can get into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back