doctrjohn

Hello All from wintry Madison WI. I am, as the title suggests, a new member. My background is primarily technical theatre, but have spent time working most live event situations at one time or another. I am a jack of all trades, but spend most of my time working as a lighting designer/programmer. I work for Full Compass Systems in Middleton, and am happy to be of any reasonable assistance I can be in that capacity, but do not speak for them on this or any other message board unless specifically stated.

Best,
John

Welcome to CB John! Glad to have you on board. As I am sure you have discovered in browsing the site, we have lots of great information and resources to offer, and it is always great to have another opinion. So, don't hesitate to jump into the conversations with questions, answers, or advice. Also the search feature is a great resource. You will also find that we have members from a wide variety of vendors and manufacturers in the theatre/entertainment world which is a great resource for the rest of the members. For the times that you do speak for your company just keep in mind this section of the CB FAQ and life shall be good!

Enjoy your time here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back