TJDapp

Hi everyone, I am happy to join this illustrious community. I am the technical director for The Ridley Drama Group or Ridley High School in Delaware County Pennsylvania. As such I am responsible for set construction for two shows per academic year. This year we have done High School Musical and we are just starting Thoroughly Modern Millie. Our current project calls for an operating elevator. It only has to travel a few feet up and down and I have some ideas using a hoist but I am wondering if any of you have had any experience with this type of set up. Keep in mind that the unit needs to move on and off stage. I would appreciate any ideas you may have. Thanks.
Tom Dappollone

Last edited:
Welcome, TJDapp

For more responses, you might want to re-post your question in the Scenery forum, though I'm sure a few people will be around shortly to answer your question.

In the meantime, know that the search feature is your friend, as well as the wiki and collaborative articles - the best on the web! The only dumb question is the one that has been asked five times already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back