BCG45

Hi.

I could have sworn that I registered for this forum a long time ago, but I couldn't find any documentation of it.

Anyway, I'm a retired systems engineer living in Acton, MA, USA and have been involved in the technical aspects of live theatre for almost 30 years. I'm mostly involved with community theatre groups, but also do tech stuff (lights, sound) for local schools. I'm on the Board of Directors of one group and also serve as their TD.

I don't remember how I found this site as I bookmarked it years ago (and as I said, thought I signed up).

Over the last couple of years, I have been involved in setting up new lighting and sound infrastructure for my local theatre (Current show and news). I've depended a lot on the internet finding answers to questions and getting advice. I haven't had a chance to see much of this site yet, but I hope I may get the opportunity to contribute in some small way (answer a question, describe experience with a particular technology, etc.).

If there are other members in the EMACT group of community theatres, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks,
Bruce

Welcome Bruce! Great to have you here. Be sure to check out the Wiki and the search function. Enjoy CB!

~Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back