hi im hughesie :)
* 17 year old
* Melbourne, Australia
* Part time sound technician, when I'm not at school (Year 12)
* I do sound
* hate stage management
* not Lighting designer/operator for the Australian premiere of High School Musical
* Volunteer myself out a lot to local amateur groups (all i get is old men trying to dud me on pay)
* Mainly into sound, but more the technical side rather than the creative side
* Dislike school politics where staff members who know less than students make all the technical decisions
* Dislike people taking my welcome message and editing it for their own joy :shifty:

sorry rakor, i got bored

Isn't there an old T.D.'s version that goes...
"Dear God,
Grant me the serenity to accept
the things I cannot change;
Courage to change the things I can;
And wisdom to know where to hide the bodies."

"Lord,
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they irritated me."

"Lord,
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they irritated me."

Or you get the version I know that's a little less PC...
"Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; the courage to change the things I can; and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they pissed me off." - Anonymous

hi im hughesie :)
* 17 year old
Hughesie, I didn't realize you were only 17. You totally do know much more about the theatre than most your age. I would have pegged you for much older.

ah, well when a position is thrust upon someone despite how they may not like it people have to grow up, im one of those people. but the bad sense of humor remains :)

Alex, no comment on that one...

So when I cite my age as 19, i that going to raise eyebrows as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back