Actually I believe we are about to pass the 21 million mark. Now watch out.

Actually I believe we are about to pass the 21 million mark. Now watch out.

DOUBLE DINGO DUNG!... the population increased another million in about 15 hours!! You people are busy down there!

DOUBLE DINGO DUNG!... the population increased another million in about 15 hours!! You people are busy down there!

'Course they are, Can't go swimming in the ocean for fear of the sea snakes, blue ring octopie, and box jellyfish. Can't go swimming in a river for fear of Croc's , Can't go on a picnic for fear of "Jack Jumpers", Can't go camping for fear of disturbing a wombat, they just stay inside in make little Aussies.

You forgot
Great White Sharks
Funnel web spiders
Red Backs
7 of the 10 most poisonous snakes in the world
Fire Ants
and even Platypus' have poison spines on their back legs
It's a wonderful country to live in.

That reminds me of a song called come to australia

Redback, Funnel-Web, Blue-ringed octopus
Taipan, Tigersnake and a Box jellyfish
Stonefish and the poison thing that lives in a shell
That spikes you when you pick it up

Come to Australia
You might accidentally get killed

Your life's constantly under threat
Have you been bitten yet?
You've only got three minutes left
Before a massive coronary breakdown

Redback, Funnel-Web, Blue-ringed octopus
Tiapan, Tigersnake and a Box jellyfish
Big shark just waiting for you to go swimming
At Bondi Beach

Come to Australia
You might accidentally get killed
Your blood is bound to be spilled
With fear your pants will be filled
Because you might accidentally get killed

enough said...

Moving from Oklahoma to Oregon was quite interesting. In Ok. you have poisonous snakes, ticks, chiggers, black widdows, brown recluses, fiddle backs. Here, oh there's the occasional spider bite, but in the Willamette valley, no poisonous snakes, the mosquitos can be tough though.

Hughsie, what's the tune to that little diddy, it almost fits the macarana song.

This could be dangerous having two young Aussies from the same city around here... Wait a minute... I believe I've quite conclusively proven that Jervas is an invisible friend of Logos, created to bolster his side of the great metric war. We may need to do some more research here to prove that Hughesie isn't having a similar mental break down. For all I know everyone in Oz may have an invisible friend who likes to post.

Raktor are you sure you are your own individual entity and not a repressed personality trapped in someone else's body?

:grin:

Now I know this has been sitting dormant for a month or three, but it looked like it still needed attention... You seem to make this statement that all Australians have this so called invisible identity... Now Gaff, you make me think you are smart, so please do enlighten me as to whom my invisible identity is... Or is it Myth BUSTED?

Now I know this has been sitting dormant for a month or three, but it looked like it still needed attention... You seem to make this statement that all Australians have this so called invisible identity... Now Gaff, you make me think you are smart, so please do enlighten me as to whom my invisible identity is... Or is it Myth BUSTED?

Actually Chris you have been rather quiet for a while... in your absence Logos has taken up the job of being Van's Australian nemesis. Therefore my theory would say that you have been transformed into Logos' invisible friend from the past.

It's also possible that Logos doesn't exist. You couldn't put up with Van's crap any longer so you created him as a pseudo personality to write as in order to let "Chris" rest for a while.

It's also possible that I've watched way too much Sci-Fi.

My Nemisis ? What? Me? I'm an Anti-podianphile. You Gaff, are the instigater of poor international relations! :!:

You Gaff, are the instigater of poor international relations! :!:
I'm a giver. I give words to thoughts. You have thoughts... I give them words. My words help you express what you haven't said... sometimes I help you express what you haven't even thought of yet. If those words should start an international crisis... it's not my fault because they are your thoughts not mine. I just helped you express them. :angel:

My Nemisis ? What? Me? I'm an Anti-podianphile.
Huh? :confused:

.......I'm an Anti-podianphile. ....

.......................Huh? :confused:

Well people who like the English are Anglo-Philes. I didn't like the sound of Aussie-Phile, but now that I think about it I don't really like the sound of Anti-Podean-Phile either.
< and I misspelled it too it's ea not ia>

Well people who like the English are Anglo-Philes. I didn't like the sound of Aussie-Phile, but now that I think about it I don't really like the sound of Anti-Podean-Phile either.
< and I misspelled it too it's ea not ia>

Well the "ea" instead of "ia" helps a lot. I was confused about why you are so against people with foot fetishes. I mean you ARE in Oregon after all.

Well the "ea" instead of "ia" helps a lot. I was confused about why you are so against people with foot fetishes. I mean you ARE in Oregon after all.

I'd hate to be a foot fetishist in Oregon... Too much rain, too much jungle rot. Ewww

The scene shop.

The scene shop.
:mrgreen:

Phil come spend a few years up here in the rain like Van has and it'll get to you too. As for what's wrong with me? Try 5th generation in this rain. I also want to point out that I took the hide road. I did briefly consider taking Van's post in this direction...

My Nemisis ? What? Me? I'm an Anti-podianphile. You Gaff, are the instigater of poor international relations! :!:
"Instigater"... but I don't even know er'.

Last edited:
See, Australia is proof of the power of Natural Selection. If all those descendants of criminals can end up surviving that long in such a life-threatening environment they must be doing something right...mmmm except maybe when it comes to electrical power and swim wear.

See, Australia is proof of the power of Natural Selection. If all those descendants of criminals can end up surviving that long in such a life-threatening environment they must be doing something right...mmmm except maybe when it comes to electrical power and swim wear.

I think much of our electrical system is a byproduct of inheritance from Europe & the UK...

And down here, the wearing of Speedos is not encouraged for people over the age of about 12... Not pretty...

Hey, you sound alot like I was in high school. That is American high school. Keep going at it with that outside work, it pays off later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back