JustAShadow

Glad to have found this resource.
I am the assistant Technical director of a small college theatre department and have done my fair share of lighting and scenic design as well.

Welcome to CB, hopefully you will find us to be a good resource and some good entertainment as well. It is always great to add another educator to our member pool as this site was founded to serve as an educational site for students. We have quite a large knowledge pool, so feel free to ask any questions you have and offer up any insight you can. The search feature is nice too!

Oh, and as we are a curious bunch, why not tell us what school you work for, do you have a website? Photos?

Again, Welcome to CB.

Welcome to CB, hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you have questions. Take a good look around the site it has a lot of useful information!

Enjoy your time!

Glad to have found this resource.
I am the assistant Technical director of a small college theatre department and have done my fair share of lighting and scenic design as well.

Great, so we may also draw upon your tenure in lighting and scenic design as well as offer tips and tricks as needed. Good trade!

:)

Welcome to the Booth Shadow! I'm the T.D. of a small theater program at a Community College in Seattle. This is a great community so jump in and join the discussion! Get to know the search function, there's a lot of great stuff in the Archives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back