The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by dancole70, Oct 1, 2008.

1. dancole70

dancole70 Member

My name is Dan Cole. I have volunteered for several years at a theatre restoration project in Hicksville, OH. My main interest is in sound systems and I look forward to learning more from this forum.

2. gafftaper

gafftaper Senior Team Senior Team Fight Leukemia

Theater Manager & T.D.
    Welcome to the Booth Dan! You'll find lots of volunteer technicians and community theater people around here... and those of us who don't are still strong believers in volunteer theater. Let us know how we can help you. Don't forget to try the search button and the wiki, there are a lot of questions that have already been answered.

Got a website about your theater restoration project? We are a nosy bunch and love to see what others are doing.

3. Kelite

Kelite Apollo Staff Premium Member

Welcome Dan, from a hoosier just down hwy 37 in Fort Wayne. The ControlBooth is a great resource for freshmen and seniors alike, with a cast of characters that just won't end. (You guys know who I'm referring to... :) )

Welcome aboard!