NEW MEMBERS READ THIS!!!!!!!!!

TechDirector

Hey I noticed that a lot of new members aren't saying much. So I have this to say: WE DON'T BITE!!! If you have a question, don't be scared to ask!!! WE WON'T MAKE FUN OF YOU!!! We need more varied posts than just 5, 6 or 7 people asking all of the questions. Add posts with your experience or some secrets you know. Just put down some posts!!!

Sean "The Yellow Dart" Murphy

dvsDave

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Senior Team
CB Mods
Fight Leukemia
I am really interested in this tale too

Mattech

oh yeah, love the englilsh

the yellow dart . . . couldnt hurt to throw some cash in to seal the deal, I know what you mean. SB rules.

TechDirector

Re: the meaning of "yellow dart"

Mattech said:
None of the poll stuff is right. go to www.homestarrunner.com and see "strong bad's email" and watch "english paper" Or if I'm wrong please inform me.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I never even looked at "english paper" because it sounded boring. lol! well thats still not how i got the name. I'd change the post to add that option but it won't let me. it would prolly sound something like "something i stole from strong bad's email". lol. Man i might need to get a different name now. lol.

avkid

Not a New User
Fight Leukemia
I don't know about everyone else, but I have been known to bite on occasion. :lol: :lol: :eek: