New person!

Hey everyone, I just joined...I actually was a (mostly inactive, read a lot but didn't post much) member on here about a year ago, but I can't remember my old user and I know I didn't really like it anyway. I'm hopefully going to be better and more active on this account. :)
I'm a 25-year-old, married, parent to 3 cats, lighting design major in my junior year of college. :p
I love this site, I'm glad to be back. :)
Laurette

Welcome back!

Well, you've answered cats vs. dogs.

Now, the rest of the quiz...

Imperial, metric, or cubits?
Pirates or ninjas?
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Do you have a website?

I'll let the others finish it off...

Where are you in Utah?

Welcome Aboard! We've got quite a few folks from Utah if I remember properly. Ask what you want, Answer what you can. That's my motto.

Hi from down under except I think Raktor beat me to it.
How do you feel about the impending doom of Ragnarok and would you feed a wombat carrots?

Just quick hello and hope you enjoy the sight. And I thought we were adding cubits to the imperial vs. metric debate.

Welcome to the Booth!!

The greetings/interrogation is really getting to be quite spectacular. I'm so proud of you all. :clap:

Laurette, let me know if you need a pirate bathmat or duckies. I'll hook you up.

Hahahaha...ok people, this is just kinda getting out of control...joining Controlbooth is now like walking in to an interrogation chamber for a day.

You really don't need to answer the questions, it only gets them more excited about claiming their next victim.

what a killjoy. It isn't like we get to meet real people when we spend all day in a theatre :twisted:

for all we know he might have made us up too.

I know I exist because when I wake up I'm the only one there. The rest of you are simply electronic traces on the computer disc of my mind.

Maybe I'm just a computer and i've invented all of this just to keep myself amused.

God what a strange imagination I have.

I don't know what you are talking about, I took the blue pill.

alright, Logos has obviously spent too many hours working recently

Last edited:
One step too far Hughesie.
Absolutely in agreement Philip

changed, it was too fair and im sorry to everyone for that comment

I think we scared of the OP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back