NEW Safety Display!!!

Hey Everyone, I am a final Year student studying Lighting Design and Technology. We were set an assignment in September to create a product that would benefit the industry, We are now at the stage of market research and hope you could spare 10 minutes of you time to click on the link below and answer some questions. There is a brief explanation of our product including renders to help assist the process.
Thank you in advance.

Three separate topics, though, yet you missed the one tagged "Need to do some academic research for your course? This is the forum for you."

Hey ho. At least you get a somewhat different audience here, so a different interpretation of the relevant codes/regulations and how they apply to your product..

Hey Everyone, I am a final Year student studying Lighting Design and Technology. We were set an assignment in September to create a product that would benefit the industry, We are now at the stage of market research and hope you could spare 10 minutes of you time to click on the link below and answer some questions. There is a brief explanation of our product including renders to help assist the process.
Thank you in advance.

Anyone who spells colour with a U is all right with me.
Toodleoo!
Ron (Posting from one of the colonies) Hebbard

I started to do your survey but quit because I felt I didn't have enough information to answer the questions. Your first page of product introduction is heavy on pretty marketing talk and light on details of what it actually is and how it actually works. If you want real opinions you are going to have to give out more information about the product.

There’s a couple of questions that would require multiple answers for me to give an accurate response representing what I think. Your survey is not set up to give you all of the info you could get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back