New Technology Breakfast- Audio, Staging, & Rigging

egilson1

Senior Team
Senior Team
CB Mods
Premium Member
ETCP Certified Technicians
We’re a few minutes away from the New Tech Breakfast for Audio, staging, and Rigging. I’ll try to do @dvsDave proud.

First up is Flex rental Solutions. Well, he’s using a microphone so that’s Audio I guess.
They are pushing their inventory management cloud based software. They offer a version with no financial accounting for people just looking for inventory management and not invoicing.

Next up is K-Array. They are an Italian PA manufacturer. Their focus is smaller footprint with more intelligibility. One line is a base cabinet with a column speaker on it. The photo is of the larger column speaker rigged next to the smaller one. Large on the left, small on the right. They have “steering” capability. Can be flown in both axis.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 16
Next we have Dirty Rigger. They make gloves, tools, and accessories. They have Ladies workwear pants with key features of slim fit design, reinforced pockets, flexible material.

They also have an equipment vest like a photographer might use. Considering a hi-viz version.

The last item was a truss tool and bolt soft case.

Modscenes (sponsor of the breakfast) is up next. Same promotion of the DMX winch as @dvsDave mentioned yesterday.

Next is Rosebrand. They have a new range of fire retardant products. Fire stop 701 for treating materials. They also have a paint additive. They’ve changed how they are treating the material to get more resistance to flames.

Shure is on stage. promoting TwinPlex lav and headset microphones. Twice the element surface area in same footprint. Better cable to make it more reliable. The cable is paintable. 1.1mm and 1.6mm diameter sizes available. Increased sweat protection. They endure a 24 hour, 99% humidity soak test. Photo is of the new headsets. Adjustable ear clips and multi color available.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    421.3 KB · Views: 12
Martin Audio is next. Wavefront Precision is a new range of line array. Digital optimization allows for steering of the audio disbursement cone. All done via software.

Syncrotech is next. They are a manufacturer of speakers. They are based in Egypt. This was a basic explanation of their design philosophy. Nothing specific about a product.

Next we have Dirty Rigger. They make gloves, tools, and accessories. They have Ladies workwear pants with key features of slim fit design, reinforced pockets, flexible material.

They also have an equipment vest like a photographer might use. Considering a hi-viz version.

The last item was a truss tool and bolt soft case.
I've tested a couple types of gloves for these guys. They are cool.

I just wanted to give a big thank you to @egilson1 for doing this. From experience, it's not easy and the information is flowing fast. He did a fantastic job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back