New to the board

Dani

Just sending a hello to all those tech friends out there! And letting you all know I am now on the board and hoping to learn a lot from you all!

-Dani

Welcome! Always glad to have new people. There's plenty to learn here, and also plenty to be said. And, as we always say, there is no such thing as a stupid question here.

Welcome Dani,
There are a lot of great people here who love to answer questions, tell a good old theater disaster story, and listen to your complaints about the people you have to work with. You'll learn a lot and be sure to share your thoughts and opinions too.
Mark

Welcome. This is a vibrant community filled with helpful individuals.
I have yet to discover a topic that won't be discussed with energy and valuable insights.

Dana

Welcome Aboard ! Where you from What do you do?

I am from Pennsylvania, Philly at the moment and am the studemt technical director at my college

Cool. As noted in my signature, I'm from Bucknell, a short (but boring) 3 hour drive from Philly.

Welcome!! There are lots of professional theater people here and lots of high school and college students. We can all learn from your experiences!!

Dennis

Please accpet my belated welcome also.

And Dana, I think there are two topics that don't get discussion, rigging and pyro;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back