New to the forum

joustalot

Greetings,

I'm not sure what to write as this is the first time venturing into this, but I am a HS Band Director and I also am the Music Director for our stage productions. I conduct the pit and for the last 3-4 years have become the technical director (set builder)by default for our shows. I have some basic building experience and enjoy challenges. I joined this because I was searching for help and ideas for a 16' stage revolve for our production of "Les Mis". I read some of the posts and immediately thought it might be a good idea to "join". Not sure what I can offer others, but would certainly appreciate advise from the more experienced out there.

Welcome joustalot, Glad to have you here. There are a lot of educators here, so you are in good company. It sounds like you may have already done so, if not; please do a search for revolve or turntable. There have been some recent posts here about the very subject in the past few weeks with some good info. I myself just finished the production two weeks ago. We had a 30' revolve. I am happy to answer any questions you may have about it, as I am sure countless others are.

Enjoy CB!

~Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back