new to the site

bilidikit

hi people,
i was looking for some technical info about a live feed from a camcorder to a beamer while also recording this feed somehow, and i ended up in this site, looked around and stayed!;), though i dont have the answer yet.
i'm mostly on the video part of the whole thing and planning to study when i find something both very technical and also theoretical.
bilidikit.

Welcome to The Booth Bilidikit! A lot of the regulars don't read this forum so post your question in the multi-media and projection forum (I bet either Sharyn or Museav will be able to help you).

Other than that don't be shy, jump in and post. The search function is your friend!

Welcome to The Booth bilidikit! I agree that either SharynF, Museav, or others will be able to help you, but you must first define how you're using the term "beamer." I'm guessing you mean moving-mirror automated light, although I think there was a precursor to the I-Cue that used that name, possibly by GAM.

...you must first define how you're using the term "beamer." I'm guessing you mean moving-mirror automated light, although I think there was a precursor to the I-Cue that used that name, possibly by GAM.

See... now I was thinking you wanted to run video into a luxury car while recording it. So, clarity of question is important. Also the most important detail is always "what's your budget"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back