New to these parts

So I was looking for a revolve and stumbled across some great advice on this site. I thought I would join. I am looking forward to the stores of knowledge here to be taken advantage of. I hope I can contribute as well. I am young in the game with much to learn but have a few tricks up my sleeve as well. My background is mostly performance but I fell into sound design as a freshman in college and never looked back. I am now all tech, though I miss the spotlight at times. I have a great facility and a very supportive administration and feel blessed to be there. Sound is still my specialty but I have extensive experience in design, both light and set, as well as carpentry and electrical.
I chose my name because I long for the professional world and my HS environment makes me grumpy at times. Dont get me wrong though...I LOVE MY JOB.

Welcome! There are several grumps here, so you'll feel right at home!

Anyways, be sure to use the search feature to find a lot of great information, ask questions, and give answers when you can (or even when you can't!) Get in there and post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back