The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

New to this site

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by stagegirl, Jun 10, 2009.

1. stagegirl

stagegirl Member

Hi Everyone,

I am a Manager/Technical Director at a community college. On several occasions I came across this site while looking for technical information. I enjoyed reading the postings and finally decided to join and stay connected. It would be great to communicate and obtain help from other theatre people.

2. ruinexplorer

ruinexplorer Minion CB Mods Premium Member Fight Leukemia

Projectionist
    Hi there! I'm glad that you decided to join us. We definitely represent the gamut of the theater world. I have no doubt that you will fit in well. Don't be shy about asking questions, but make sure to use the search function so as not to aggravate those who have answered them previously. Then again, it seems that you may have mastered that to some extent as a visitor.

You definitely have company in your field. You might want to check with [user]gafftaper[/user] who also does work in a community college theater. I'm sure he knows all of the other members in the educational field (or soon will).