Newbie - Greg M in Clermont, FL

Greg M

Hello everyone! Glad to join you all and draw on this incredible resource of talented individuals. In High School, I was heavily involved in Stagecraft, and absolutley loved working behind the scenes. Sets and props are my thing! Unfortunately, after high school I drifted away from it and only got to flex my creative muscle around Halloween. Several years ago I began building costumes for my kids and then was fortunate enough to get involved in my daughter's Musical Theater program helping with set construction and painting. We have had a small but tight knit group of parents with simular passions and it's been awesome to get back to doing what I loved so long ago! Looking forward to lewarning from this forum and sharing the projects we're involved in.

Hello everyone! Glad to join you all and draw on this incredible resource of talented individuals. In High School, I was heavily involved in Stagecraft, and absolutley loved working behind the scenes. Sets and props are my thing! Unfortunately, after high school I drifted away from it and only got to flex my creative muscle around Halloween. Several years ago I began building costumes for my kids and then was fortunate enough to get involved in my daughter's Musical Theater program helping with set construction and painting. We have had a small but tight knit group of parents with simular passions and it's been awesome to get back to doing what I loved so long ago! Looking forward to lewarning from this forum and sharing the projects we're involved in.
Welcome aboard @Greg M .
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard.

Welcome to CB @Greg M , its great to see you get back into something you enjoy. We're all here because we love what we do. Im sure if you look around you'll find a community theatre group that will welcome your help when your daughter's shows no longer satisfy the "itch" (or when she graduates).

We are always happy here to answer questions, solve problems, point in good directions, and see what other people have done.

Cheers,
Steve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back