Not like I need to say Hello...

Bean

I think most know me by now but Hi for all who missed my, noisy entrance.

Metric 240v Ninjas!

Anyone for an interrogation?

You've hit 'em all, and we know your website. And here's a real Welcome Aboard!

Welcome aboard Bean! Now that's an intro post!

Welcome to the Booth Bean...

Imperial 120v Pirates Rule!!

I'm completely neutral on the subject of pirates and ninjas.

Does that help.

I like them both. And I have a skull and crossbones shower curtain.

I'm completely neutral on the subject of pirates and ninjas.

Does that help.

I like them both. And I have a skull and crossbones shower curtain.

Oh Yeah! you got the one from Archie McPhee ?

No I got the shower curtain in Aus. I got the bathmat and the rubber duckies (which my grandsons love) from Archie McPhee. (My oldest grandson is 14 and has started taking baths at my place so he can play with the rubber duckies, his mother is overjoyed he's actually washing.)

No I got the shower curtain in Aus. I got the bathmat and the rubber duckies (which my grandsons love) from Archie McPhee. (My oldest grandson is 14 and has started taking baths at my place so he can play with the rubber duckies, his mother is overjoyed he's actually washing.)

WHAT? That's so funny. That's not the typical behavior of an American 14 year old.

P.S. I want to report that Hughesie has taken up the metric war by private messaging. Can someone on your continent please smack the boy for me!?!?!!

I would do it but he's a good 10 -12 hours drive away aqnd while I have been known to drive to Melbourne to go to a party in my youth I'm a bit old now.

Yes he is behaving strangely. He doesn't come round here to have a bath but I have noticed if he stays overnight he bathes and plays with the duckies. Cool isn't it.

Yes he is behaving strangely. He doesn't come round here to have a bath but I have noticed if he stays overnight he bathes and plays with the duckies. Cool isn't it.

for a second you were talking about me, lol

and yes i have, it's easier and less invasive this way

just like the war in iraq, the imperial war won't finish by christmas

and to leave you with a fake George Bush quote

"why did you go into iraq, cus they might have wmd's"
why didn't you go into north korea, CUS THEY DO HAVE WMD'S :)

Hughesie, sounds like you should head to Adelaide for a bath and to have some sense knocked into you... there's pirate duckies!!

Nah, im right thanks
though pirate ducks sound enticing....

Hey, you got my name right :)

This is getting a bit weird even by our standards. Can we leave this alone before I get arrested or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back