Nova Systems Inc. history?

Might be a bit off thread but I apologize for that .....
I checked with Levitron on schematics for a Nova 900S Framesync/TBC and was refered back here!
Any thoughts or suggestions?
Thanks!!

Might be a bit off thread but I apologize for that .....
I checked with Levitron on schematics for a Nova 900S Framesync/TBC and was refered back here!
Any thoughts or suggestions?
Thanks!!

Pretty stinking sure that's unrelated to NSI. No clue who that Nova is, but I do know I've seen their name before.

I looked up one on Google and found an Ebay listing. It doesn't look cosmetically like any of the major players (Fora, DPS/Leitch/Harris, etc). Wish I could help more.

Thanks for the response, I've been doing the same. I assumed Nova was part of Nova Systems Inc. which refered to NSI and on down the line!
Well we have one with a bad power supply and are looking for schematics or a manual.
The little 900S Frame Sync has been a good unit would really like to repair it if possible.
Thanks for any help at all

NSI is Nova Systems? Cool, thanks as I still have some of both catalogues but never knew the link.

Given that link, and with pressure such catalogues still exist - you can get say some Colortran parts from your electrical supplier with a Leviton account. At least that's where I get my parts. Given that, your NSI or Leviton supplier should be pressed to get what you need and they can get the info such as a manual or go over their head.

This granted I have heard of Nova Systems but never knew the link with them to NSI. Such a manual might no longer exist. Given the link if no luck, one of the first or third accounts I set up where I work was direct with NSI long before they bought out X or were bought out. Shoot me a PM and only if you didn't have luck with your normal sources, I'll give it a shot in finding the manual.

Don't bother, ship. The product in question, Nova 900S Framesync/TBC, is not manufactured by NSI/Leviton any more than it is made by Chevrolet/GM, or PBS for that matter..

RSU, try:
Nova Systems
50 Albany Turnpike
Canton, CT 06019
(860) 693-0238
or
Nova Systems Inc
1280 Blue Hills Ave.
Bloomfield, Connecticut 06002
UNITED STATES
Phone: 781-933-2000
http://www.digitalbroadcasting.com/storefronts/novasystems.html
At least we're fairly certain it's not this one: http://www.novasystems.net/.

Can't wait to get me one of those new diesel lightboards.:twisted:

Last edited:
Thanks... Will try the second, the first number is a private phone now.
Sorry I didn't get it posted but I did talk to Leviton and they sold Nova Systems Inc (NSI) a while back. The tech didn't know excactly when or who but they don't support it anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back