Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

soundlight

After all my recent posts about my cool (by my standards) WYSIWYG designs, you'd think that I'd never get around to real lights. Well, I just finished programming an 81-cue / 29 second, 81 frame light show that's followed through all the way with follow cues. I can't sync it up to timecode, because I don't have time to enter it all in to SFX. I started at midnight with the programming, and literally just finished. The Intellabeams are in shutdown mode and will kick off soon, but I've done it! Soon I'll go back to my room, have some sunkist, and go to bed for four hours before coming back to the theater for an open house event tomorrow.

Equipment list:
4 Intellabeam 700HX
8 S4 PAR w/ACL lenses (from back when ETC used to make them)
6 S4 26* w/gobos
2 S4 15-30 zoom w/gobos
4 TwinSpins for some of the gobos

Annnd, to make tomorrow's pot even sweeter for me, we're demoing a Seachanger that's on loan from Production Advantage tomorrow!! Fun, fun!!!

I'll definitely take a video of this so that y'all can see the light show.

Hey bud how about a Youtube video of your program.

I loved the Seachanger demo I did. I think I'm going to cut a few instruments in my new black box's inventory to be able to have a full set of Seachangers (looking at 12 ellipsoidals and 12 wash right now). Tell us what you think of them.

I loved the Seachanger demo I did. I think I'm going to cut a few instruments in my new black box's inventory to be able to have a full set of Seachangers (looking at 12 ellipsoidals and 12 wash right now). Tell us what you think of them.

DO IT. I demoed the fixture today, and it's AMAZING! My TD and I decided that we need 20 - ten wash and ten spot - for our frontlight and toplight. That would be amazing. But, at over 1200 a pop, that might not happen for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back