Control/Dimming NSI/Leviton MC75xx Series question

jack63ss

Is there someone out there that has or knows how to use an MC7500 series board and can answer a couple of questions ? I just bought an MC7524 and there are a couple of things I can't figure out how to do, or maybe if they are even possible. My primary question is whether you can create a submaster that uses channels 25-48, or submaster on this model limited to 1-24 ? I had "assumed" there was a way to submaster any channel the board would support, but maybe I was wrong.
Thanks
Jack

RETRACTED: I figured out what my primary issue was, not real well written documentation. There was something that needed to be enabled and if you read close enough between the lines you eventually went, Oh let me try that. Anyway, if there is someone out there that knows about this board I'd still like to know, just in case I get totally lost sometime. Thanks ....

Is there someone out there that has or knows how to use an MC7500 series board and can answer a couple of questions ? I just bought an MC7524 and there are a couple of things I can't figure out how to do, or maybe if they are even possible. My primary question is whether you can create a submaster that uses channels 25-48, or submaster on this model limited to 1-24 ? I had "assumed" there was a way to submaster any channel the board would support, but maybe I was wrong.
Thanks
Jack

RETRACTED: I figured out what my primary issue was, not real well written documentation. There was something that needed to be enabled and if you read close enough between the lines you eventually went, Oh let me try that. Anyway, if there is someone out there that knows about this board I'd still like to know, just in case I get totally lost sometime. Thanks ....
Yeah, the docs aren't the greatest. I re-wrote the instructions…happy to send you a soft copy. You can only sub master for 24 channels, but you can have 100's of cues.

If you have updated documentation that would be EXCELLENT. I have actually figured out a lot by trial an error, but there are still some things that elude me.

This board is not the easiest to use. Although I have used it many times, I still need to review the recording process almost every time because it is not intuitive. If I recall, you can NOT expand the submasters this way. Good luck! ... and I'd also love to see these "rewritten instructions"!

I had the board. I sold it. You could program in wide mode into the individual soft bottoms (under the Y, 1- 24). You can use all 48 Channels to make 24 looks/submasters. YA cue equals 1 submaster value, but you can repeat that cue number many times over.
Submaster 1= Full wash, Sub master 2 = Scence Chance
Q1 L=SM1 q2=Sm2 Q3 =SM1 q4=SM2 , ad infinitum (well not quite but several hundred)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back