Obligatory hello

JChenault

I've been lurking for a few weeks, finally saw something I felt I needed to answer so I signed up.

About me - I've been doing lighting design for the past 20 years or so as a 'Serious Avocation'. Currently the resident designer at Tacoma Musical Playhouse. In the past I worked as a TD at University of Wisconsin, sold lighting equipment for Kliegl, and was a Software engineer for Amazon.com. I retired from my day job a year ago, and am now developing theatrical software products. Hope to launch our first product in the next few months.

Welcome to CB! Step in and answer some questions wherever you can, and ask whatever you need to know. In case you weren't aware of it already, the Search feature can provide you a huge wealth of information about lots of varying topics from years past. Don't be a stranger!

Welcome. If you don't mind my asking, what is your first product going to be or what is it going to be related to?

I've been lurking for a few weeks, finally saw something I felt I needed to answer so I signed up.

About me - I've been doing lighting design for the past 20 years or so as a 'Serious Avocation'. Currently the resident designer at Tacoma Musical Playhouse. In the past I worked as a TD at University of Wisconsin, sold lighting equipment for Kliegl, and was a Software engineer for Amazon.com. I retired from my day job a year ago, and am now developing theatrical software products. Hope to launch our first product in the next few months.

Which University of Wisconsin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back