OBO Colortran 10 degree Lekos.

ship

Senior Team Emeritus
Premium Member
Found some Colortran 10 degree #213-10 Lekos on a pallet shelf today. There is about ten or eleven of them.

Anyone interested in them for sale or trade? Best fair offer type of thing in realizing most places that have that throw distance already went ETC. OBO if you pay shipping, for sure in effect.

Such fixtures would be cleaned and inspected by me. Also I find have a weird thumb screw tapped into the base - if base still good for retaining the lamp would be a after market concept in idea someone in the past had.

Got them, want to give them to a good home.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you take a picture of the thumb screw and where it was tapped i may be able to identify them for you, my old high school was exclusively colortran.

Photos for me to post are currently difficult. Thumb screw was tapped into the TP-22 socket so as to retain the lamp beyond either failed spring clips for doing so, or in addition to them. Kind of a brilliant concept for retaining the lamp in the socket based off the Mole Richardson G-38 lamp retaining concept. Of two bases so far seen, one of them was bad already thus replaced with a normal socket. I would expect most bad sockets as replaced, or this set screw not to play a role unless the place it goes into has to have UL listed and not-modified parts. For that, fair game in replacing sockets as possibly the best option anyway.

Overal concept is I have these 10 degree Lekos at work in a storage building that will never again be used. They have paid for themselves over the years in use. Tax writeoff for them type of thing in donation, and I might even be able to arrange free delivery if to a good home, or at least delivery to a local convention center..

More a question of a good home for these fixtures?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back