obsession I CMOS Reset

Pie4Weebl

Fight Leukemia
So for a gig I was suckered into doing I am going to be borrowing an obsession 1. Apparently the cmos resets itself everytime the board looses power. My boss says I would need to call them to walk me through it, but the gig is on a sunday so I don't know what my luck would be like with phone support. Anyone have a guide to doing this on your own? Is there a way I could replace like a watch battery in it and fix it for good?

That sounds like a horrible issue.... But yes you can probably crack the case and replace the on board battery and it would be good to go again, those batterys are only supposed to last 5 years at best, and this console is older then that.

So for a gig I was suckered into doing I am going to be borrowing an obsession 1. Apparently the cmos resets itself everytime the board looses power. My boss says I would need to call them to walk me through it, but the gig is on a sunday so I don't know what my luck would be like with phone support. Anyone have a guide to doing this on your own? Is there a way I could replace like a watch battery in it and fix it for good?

You can ALWAYS get an ETC tech on the phone, usually within about 10 minutes. (800) 688-4116

--Sean

Users who are viewing this thread

Back