Obsession II cue question

I'm running an Obsession II and have managed to become stumped. The designer I'm working with has written in a cue with a slow fade with the need for a sudden bump. I've written a cue that is a zero count following the slow fade. That cue is the same as the previous one with the slow fade but the zero count cue isn't overriding the slow count cue. I'm not sure how to get that cue to take control. Any suggestions?

How did you record the second cue? If you just sat in the completion of the long cue and hit record then you didn't actually put any hard commands on any channels. So, taking the next cue just allows everything to continue tracking. I would suggest either making the bump cue a block cue or just putting hard commands on then channels you need to bump.

How did you record the second cue? If you just sat in the completion of the long cue and hit record then you didn't actually put any hard commands on any channels. So, taking the next cue just allows everything to continue tracking. I would suggest either making the bump cue a block cue or just putting hard commands on then channels you need to bump.

Never run an OBII, but first thought was to capture all channels in the follow cue and wheel them down 1% and re-record. OBII should see these as a change, not a track, and allow the bump to do it's thing.

Just a thought.

Steve B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back