Official CB Gatherings at LDI 2010

gafftaper

Senior Team
Senior Team
Fight Leukemia
[FONT=&quot]In the past we have had one CB gathering at LDI but it always seemed like we missed people due to their travel plans or conflicts with conference sessions. So this year we are going to try two gatherings.

First off, on Friday at Noon [user]Kelite[/user] and our friends at Apollo want to welcome you to LDI and invite you to stop by their booth (#1412). It's up near the front of the convention hall on the main center aisle. So Kick off the show by saying hello to your CB friends.

Then at 3:45 pm on Saturday afternoon, when your shoulder is getting tired of dragging your swag around, [user]SteveTerry[/user], and the rest of our CB member friends at ETC, have invited us to be their guests in the ETC Lounge. It's located away from the main floor, across the hall in N101.

See you there!

[/FONT]

Last edited:
Unfortunately I won't be able to attend either time. There's a slim chance that I could make it on Friday, but no chance to make it on Saturday. I hope to run into anyone later on though.

I think I will actually be able to do both of those!

Well there you go people, a rare opportunity to meet CB's mysterious What Rigger? Combine that with a slim chance of meeting the equally allusive Ruinexplorer and you've got yourself a party.

You better show up or you'll be sorry. :cool:

It is hard to know what any of you look like. Would it make sense for us to come up with a "ControlBooth Member" badge? That way we could link up outside of planned events.

I've thought about stuff like that too. Perhaps Dave can come up with something to hand out.

Everyone run to Office Max and grab one of these.

Or we could all wear Black and Gold arm bands. White Carnations. A pink tie.

Last edited:
Someone needs to be an offical photographer so those of us who are stuck working can see the shennaningans.

I am heading out to purchase a new digital camera this afternoon, so I'll be able to snap some shots of our elusive and notorious members. I would be a good idea to have some type of 'identifier' while walking the floor, so other CB members would know they are family. Perhaps Cat in the Hat hats?

Would it make sense for us to come up with a "ControlBooth Member" badge? That way we could link up outside of planned events.

We are working on something right now. Kelite check your work e-mail and/or PM's.

Last edited:
...good idea to have some type of 'identifier' while walking the floor, so other CB members would know they are family. Perhaps Cat in the Hat hats?

I don't know how well a large red and white striped hat would match my Hawaiian shirt. :mrgreen:

When are you getting to the show? I'll be sure to stop by Apollo on my way to our booth early Friday to get my badge!

We'll get them to Keith as soon as we can on Friday morning, but I'll make sure someone comes to your booth early on in the show to make sure you get one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back