Official CB meet up at LDI 2016

gafftaper

Senior Team
Senior Team
Fight Leukemia
Hi Everyone, this year's official meet up time will be Saturday at 3pm in the Apollo booth.
Stop by and say hello to Greywyvern, Kelite, Gafftaper, DvsDave and more of your CB friends. I'm sure CB regulars like: JChenault, CDub360, Pie4weble, BillConnors, and Soundlight will all be around and try to stop in too.. Don't be shy that you have been a reader for years and rarely post, say hello we would love to meet you! If you aren't sure who the CB people are, just ask anyone on the Apollo staff to help you find Keith or David.

dvsDave and I will be wearing CB shirts, so if you see us on the floor anytime say hello we would love to meet you!

Im gonna miss you by 30 minutes! My meeting with Keith is at 2-2:30 then I have to run away for another meeting.... Maybe Ill see you guys in passing!

I'll swing by before I leave for work, so I might see one or two of you.

I'll be there with bells on, and dragging soundlight along too!

Good lord NO!!!! Not morris dancers.:eek:
Banchory-Morris-Dancers.jpg

Oh... you've seen the pictures of previous meet ups.

Does this mean that at the next convention meet up at the Apollo booth that morris dancers bells are welcome????? To go with the CB theme I wonder is @dvsDave will be OK with brass bells on black leather straps, genuine gold bells could be a bit spendy.

As long as the dancers bring fresh pizza and some type of thirst quenching beverage to wash it down, I'd say HECK YEAH!

This was my first LDI, and besides the surreal experience of entering a room with That. Many. Lights., one of the highlights was definitely putting faces to names after...good grief, a decade or so. It was a real pleasure to meet so many of you!

- Richard, the dude on the end with the goatee.

This was my first LDI, and besides the surreal experience of entering a room with That. Many. Lights., one of the highlights was definitely putting faces to names after...good grief, a decade or so. It was a real pleasure to meet so many of you!

- Richard, the dude on the end with the goatee.
Yeah , the wall of fog, lights and Lasers is overwhelming. But meeting your Internet friends in real life , is the best part of LDI/USITT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back