Offline Editors/board Emulators

Guide for Dos Box and lighting software

Traylen said:
I use an emulator called DosBox to run the strand software on my computer. It emulates the dos program so you can run programs that require DOS on windows. It's quite nifty, a little bit annoying at times, but better then having to install DOS and what not.

Hey guys,

here is my situation i have downloaded Dosbox and the strand software now how do i open them

i think someone should write a guide on how to do it because i can't be the only person who can't do it???

HELP

ETC's Congo, Ion, EOS, respectively. Chamsys, a few art-net ones, can't think of anything else off the top of my head. Grand MA? That last one I'm not sure about, but I thought I read about it, no hog though...ETC's smartfade is on the mac too I think, same with Pharos.

Ok, yes, any mac can handle windows program through fink as well as the more popular vmware/parallels virtualization software but they are not natively written programs for the mac and requires you to have windows.

I'm really happy with ETC right now... I downloaded the EOS software for Mac and I have to say it's pretty fun, though I don't think you can reach it's full potential with just a tiny laptop screen... But regardless it's a great piece of software to learn/ add to your board syntax database of knowledge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back