Offline Editors for Consoles

ChloeOliana

Is there software for offline editors for the MA2, MA3, or Hog consoles? Don't need to run a show off them just want to teach myself some skills on those because I'm less experienced at these. Already have the etc off-line editor

Any links would be great!

Is there software for offline editors for the MA2, MA3, or Hog consoles? Don't need to run a show off them just want to teach myself some skills on those because I'm less experienced at these. Already have the etc off-line editor

Any links would be great!

MA2onPC can be found here. In combination with MA3D, you can teach yourself the entire gamut of what the MA2 series can offer.
MA3 software is still in beta and not publicly available except for its console installations.

I’m not Hog trained, so I can’t advise you there.

EDIT: Word of advice. Don’t study everything together at once. Console syntax is unique to each family, and mixing them all up in your head can be a frustrating experience. You can learn basic console understanding through an LDI or USITT Basics of Programming webinar or class. Specifics to the consoles are best utilized on the consoles or on-site. Just a tip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back