The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

oh my god what happened

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by Smurphy, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Smurphy

Smurphy Member

So after high school theatre dried up for me, and I have been going through withdrawal ever since. I have not been on CB for like 2 months (yes I no that is sacrilegious.) But tuesday my second day of college I went by the theatre and met the very nice TD, I will be back working in the stage within a few weeks thank god. :p:p But since I have not been here in so long this new layout has me all confused, Like games WHEN DID WE GET GAMES??? or shirts for that matter I am so lost. :!::!:

2. derekleffew

derekleffew Resident Curmudgeon Senior Team Premium Member

Welcome back, Smurphy. The New Member Board seemed a better place for your thread than General Advice.

Yes, many things on CB have changed as v3.0 continues to mature and improve. There are now some features, (all non-educational) only available to CB Supporters. Some members seem to like the Arcade area. There is a live Chat, which is going over almost as well as a lead balloon. The Glossary continues to improve daily. Two NAV bars instead of one. Probably most importantly-- a ton of new members, many of whom are quite vocal.:rolleyes: Enjoy.

3. Van

Van CBMod CB Mods Premium Member

Project Manager, Stagecraft Industries, Inc.
    We inherited a bunch of singers ?
    :mrgreen:

4. cdub260

cdub260 CBMod CB Mods

I can't help noticing the rolling eyes there.

We're not really that irritating. Are we?:twisted:

5. Smurphy

Smurphy Member

Oh thank you ya this was quite a shock all this new stuff. I am glad to be back though. Also hi new people.