... ok, finally!

nickgts1

hey all! been on here for a while reading every now and again but no time to type so i am just going to take the time and let you know i exist.

My name is Nick Carr I work for General Theatrical Supply in Salt Lake City, Utah Been here for 3 years as of this Saturday the 10th of May. I have been doing technical theatre since I was 8 years old but with my main focus always on lighting. Now here at GTS we spec lighting systems and install them in theatre's, clubs, churches and schools and another division i get to dabble in a little bit does turnkey motion picture theaters.

other than that ask me and I'll tell ya.

--Nick Carr--
nickgts1

Re: ... ok, finnally!

Welcome Aboard! Always nice to have another Pro vendor / supplier to call upon. Hope you have fun here.

Welcome welcome

And good evening to you, Nick Carr! Welcome officially on board.

Welcome Nick! If you haven't noticed yet there are several people from the Pioneer Theater in SLC that hang out here (Icewolf08 and Porkchop are regulars).

It's nice having dealers around. We ask you to use discretion in your posts and not just outright sell things or the senior team will be talking to you. However there are often threads with questions that having a little dealer info is very useful. Do a search of some of BillESC's posts. He's done an excellent job of informing without selling in my opinion.

Most of all jump in and be part of the community. It's a great group of people.

Nick, darn right "ok, finally!" BTW, when are you going to get one of the new LightPalettes for me to demo?

Nick, darn right "ok, finally!" BTW, when are you going to get one of the new LightPalettes for me to demo?

Don't do it, Alex will send it back with coffee and donut crumbs inside. "There's so much empty space in there I thought it was for storing snacks" ;)

Phil has so many posts he qualifies as a group all by himself. ;)

Welcome...

It's nice having dealers around. We ask you to use discretion in your posts and not just outright sell things or the senior team will be talking to you.

Some of us have a habit of sending gentle requests without bothering the senior team, that happens when a gentle request don't work so well...

Good to have you around! I have been teaching in Preston, ID at the moment, but now I will be at Skyline up there in SLC! Good to have locals in a place to get in touch! Oh, and I will have to 2nd Alex's request for a demo of one of the new palletes! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back