The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Okay... introduction time...

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by Lampy, Nov 19, 2003.

1. Lampy

Lampy Member

I hate doing this... but here goes...

I've actually been watching this site for a little while... you are some quite helpful people, even if I never asked a question...

I'm a fresh Tech... sadly to say.
    High school TD and LD for several years, [award-winning, i might add... hahaha] only out of high school a few months.
    I currently live in Las Vegas, NV and am in the process of getting a permanent job in the buisness [which I'm finding out is hard when you're 18 and fresh out of high school, not to mention being a girl], but to tide me over I work [and have worked for close to a year now] as the house Assist. LD at a local live music venue... which I LOVE!

Sadly I'm not in college [family issues, plus I despise the program of our local University] but am shopping around... I'll probably be posting later asking for tips on my portfolio, good schools, scholarships [I know I spelled that wrong] ect.

Like I said, I'm glad to be part of the board... thanks for all the help you've unwittingly given me up to this point...

2. MagliteL13

MagliteL13 Member

Welcome. Learn, ask, and contribute.

Jeremy Lyon
    Technician at The McAnich Arts Center

3. wolf825

wolf825 Senior Team Emeritus Premium Member

Hi there!
    Welcome to the board, glad you decided to say hello. Hope you find a lot of fun and useful information and that you will be posting and contributing when you can and tell all your friends! =)

Las Vegas..one of my favorite places. Mostly IA houses out there...and as I recall Cirque is usually always hiring.

Look forward to seeing your participation on the website!

wolf

4. wemeck

wemeck Active Member

Welcome Lampy!

Glad to have someone from the Vegas scene. I hope you enjoy the forums.

5. dvsDave

dvsDave Benevolent Dictator Administrator Senior Team CB Mods Fight Leukemia

On behalf of ControlBooth.com, welcome aboard!!! I am your webmaster, dvsDave, and I just wanted to welcome you to the site!

Las Vegas, huh? You gonna go to LDI when it's out there? (hopefully soon, as I am looking for an excuse to take a road trip out west!!)

6. cruiser

cruiser Active Member

Hi, Im Jeremy and I'm from Australia =)

I dunno why I did that everyone else says special stuff, so I thought id join in...