Old Lighting Desk For Sale

Rose03

Since my recent foray into lighting I have always been interested by the earlier etc and strand consoles (particularly the light palettes and microvision). To my frustration I haven't been able to find any for sale. Could anyone point me on the right direction?

SteveB

You can contact Steve Short at Litetrol - 516 681 5288.

I think he still has a Strand MicroVision (late 70's), possibly a Multi-Q, a few Colortran Prestige, likely a Micro-Vision, not sure what else.

Reactions: RonHebbard

soundlight

If you want an old board that's got the clunkiest and most satisfying GO button known (even more so than the original ETC Obsession maroon monster), get a Colortran Encore. Absolute beasts. Before NSI tarnished the brand with the "Innovator" which was ever so much more failure prone and lacked the excellent buttons.

Reactions: RonHebbard

JohnD

Fight Leukemia
@Rose03 , keep an eye on Revolution Lighting https://lighttradingpost.com/consoles-accessories/
They frequently have some well used but cheap consoles. They also sell thru usedlighting.com but at a higher price.
Right now they have an ETC Insight 3 for $195. Although it's not on your wishlist, they have a Vari*lite Virtuoso DX for $495 which looks like fun.