The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Old Soft Goods

Discussion in 'Scenery, Props, and Rigging' started by theILLUMINATEDfrog, Jun 2, 2009.

1. theILLUMINATEDfrog

theILLUMINATEDfrog Member

What do you think my chances of selling old softgoods are? I have a full set and then some of sand-colored soft goods, folded and stored -- but they need to go now! It seems like such a shame to just toss something that cost so much when new.

2. gafftaper

gafftaper Senior Team Senior Team Fight Leukemia

Theater Manager & T.D.
    The first question is if the fire retardancy is still good, but that would cost you money to find out. How old are they? You're profile says you're from Dallas, odds are there's a small desperate theater company doing shows in a garage somewhere that would love them (or possibly a school). Anybody know if there's a local theater community website in the Dallas area? Another option is craig's list.

3. achstechdirector

achstechdirector Active Member

If you will PM me some details on them I am very interested in them and would be willing to look into buying them and paying you to ship them to me

Condition?
    Size?
    What kind?

you know, the usual.