One Altman 360Q left of what ever lens train

ship

Senior Team Emeritus
Premium Member
I have one Altman 360Q fixture up for trade left at this point. Most of the parts including base, reflector, gate reflector, lamp, etc are new and any others are totally resurfaced in being factory specification or better. Les in a day or two can attribute the quality of what I worked on once he gets his fixture. (Sorry that I forgot a gel frame for it, but doubt that’s a problem.)

You can have what ever lens train you want from 6x9 to 6x22 but amongst lenses - mostly all green, at this point they will be green lenses. Best of them I can get though if smaller in lens focal length. The larger the focul length, the better the selection in lenses to choose from in being more blue/clear. Otherwise the fixture is up to current factory spec or better and has a re-surfaced and perfectly fine iris.

This in exchange for some old lighting fixture - what ever you have as long as all or most in other than common parts are available for it. Can be very rusted etc... I’m building a museum and want old fixtures. This in exchange for a practically new 360Q Leko. Don’t matter the fixture PM me about what you have and given I don’t have it, might be a fair trade on a 1:1 basis.

As long as I don't have to fabricate much in parts for it and even if rusted I can save those parts, My collection goes into the 90's and I do have some holes in what's in collection. 360Q of what ever lens train you want except 4.5x6.5 and totally ready to use. What you got? Often don't matter the base or condition of the shutters or if missing a lens etc. I'm looking for things of interest obviously but also for stuff of later eras also.

1:1 trade in upgrade to you and museum piece for me also as a concept. Contact me by PM for offers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back