Online ticket seller that supports family/group tickets

Does anyone know of an online ticket seller that deals in low-price tickets for a small venue that supports family or group tickets? e.g. tickets $5/each, or $20 for a family of six + $3.50 for each additional family member? (Loose definition of family, if they purchase online together and enter the theatre together they are a family.)

I've already looked at Seat Yourself and Brown Paper Tickets, both of which I saw recommended here, but they don't appear to support that pricing scheme.

Our youth group rents a 150-seat theatre once a year for tech week + one weekend of three performances, so it's probably not worth their while for a high-touch firm such as Vendini, especially since even after we launch online ticket sales many (most?) tickets will still be sold offline by cast members to their family, friends and neighbors.

Thanks!

You could try Arts-People (formally Ticket Turtle).

Yes, I think Arts-People.com can do this. I have setup similar rules, at first with the help of my customer service contact (same guy for three years), and now I do that all myself. I find the pricing to be pretty inexpensive. I did an extensive cost comparison when we started, and a rough check again this last summer. Arts-People was still the best choice for us.

Thanks for the suggestions! I ultimately went with the same vendor used by the theater for its own shows, as it does in fact let me set up rules like this. I earlier misunderstood that we were not able to use this vendor, when the person was merely saying that we would have to establish a relationship with them independent of the theater.

Thanks for the suggestions! I ultimately went with the same vendor used by the theater for its own shows, as it does in fact let me set up rules like this. I earlier misunderstood that we were not able to use this vendor, when the person was merely saying that we would have to establish a relationship with them independent of the theater.
And your vendor is??
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back