The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Only a month late...

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by bfoschizzle, Aug 5, 2007.

1. bfoschizzle

bfoschizzle Member

Hey everyone...
    i found this site while i was trying to solve an audio problem and found so much great info on a wide variety of topics....its great.

As for myslef-- i am a recent graduate of college with a major in broadcasting. I work at the (private) college of about 2000 students in the event technology department. My job ranges from running indoor and outdoor concerts, talent shows, commencement, weekley chapel services, an oscars-like awards show, and way too much more to name. Pretty much anthing that deals with audio on campus, we take care of. We also do live video switching and multi-track recording for most of the events.

My other job is working at a tv station (NBC affiliate). My main job is graphics op, but i do a lot of audio work too.

Finally, i volunteer for a small local church. Yeah, nothing like doing audio on an invisible budget. Looking at my other jobs, i guess that all of them have pretty crappy budgets for what they are.

I guess thats about it. any questions?

2. gafftaper

gafftaper Senior Team Senior Team Fight Leukemia

Theater Manager & T.D.
    Welcome to the Booth!

You sound a little busy. Someone always asks about a website if you have one.

3. bfoschizzle

bfoschizzle Member

i dont have time for one....

4. Capn

Capn Member

From one newbie to another, welcome! As the TD for a church and the one that begs for the budget, I feel your pain. You've heard the saying "we've been doing so much with so little for so long, that we're now qualified to do anything with nothing." :rolleyes: