Only a month late...

Hey everyone...
i found this site while i was trying to solve an audio problem and found so much great info on a wide variety of topics....its great.

As for myslef-- i am a recent graduate of college with a major in broadcasting. I work at the (private) college of about 2000 students in the event technology department. My job ranges from running indoor and outdoor concerts, talent shows, commencement, weekley chapel services, an oscars-like awards show, and way too much more to name. Pretty much anthing that deals with audio on campus, we take care of. We also do live video switching and multi-track recording for most of the events.

My other job is working at a tv station (NBC affiliate). My main job is graphics op, but i do a lot of audio work too.

Finally, i volunteer for a small local church. Yeah, nothing like doing audio on an invisible budget. Looking at my other jobs, i guess that all of them have pretty crappy budgets for what they are.

I guess thats about it. any questions?

Welcome to the Booth!

You sound a little busy. Someone always asks about a website if you have one.

Finally, i volunteer for a small local church. Yeah, nothing like doing audio on an invisible budget. Looking at my other jobs, i guess that all of them have pretty crappy budgets for what they are.

From one newbie to another, welcome! As the TD for a church and the one that begs for the budget, I feel your pain. You've heard the saying "we've been doing so much with so little for so long, that we're now qualified to do anything with nothing." :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back