Our first kilopost!

While the description "edible furry critter" might fit me, I really prefer it isn't used.

:dance: Looks like Charc has now joined "Club 2k"! Congratulations... you've wasted a LOT of time here! :dance:

lol. good on charc.

may he pointless posts continue :0

long live king charc

Interesting. I didn't even notice when I passed 1,000, this is I think post 1,008.

Hmmm

I've now joined the old techies 1k club!

Hmm... Since I'm a member of the kiloposters, does that make me old? Given that age is relative, I guess I am older than most of the target, ie. high school, audience... Now THAT IS depressing...

If the devious one cared to do a number crunch from the site records and return an average age, it would be much appreciated ;)

And a survey, with all due respect, is not statistically accurate... But I suppose it does filter out a large number of what we could deem inactive members...

proxy.php

Congrats on 4K Phil! However, everyone remember: it's not a contest--there is no prize (not even a sixth headset). Quality trumps quantity every time.

Congrats on 4K Phil! However, everyone remember: it's not a contest--there is no prize (not even a sixth headset). Quality trumps quantity every time.

I'm not meant to say you're one to talk am I?:twisted:

Please excuse this slight moment of hypocricy...

And then there were two in the 4k club.

proxy.php

Hey Dave do I get my key to the executive washroom yet? Can I at least stop using the porta-potty out back?

Last edited:
we HAVE a washroom?
....wait we have a porta-potty, wow i suppose i will have to stop using the hole in the ground.

techniclly there is an "out back" as in the controlbooth nerve centre where all the backend fun stuff happens, anyone got the keys to that, the mayhem you could cause there ahahahahahahah

i wonder if controlbooth is a cpanel user *checks* ah they are

question where did the total words posted thing go

and whatever happened to cb regular Foxinabox10

I guess I'm supposed to post here when I hit 1000 posts. So here it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back