Our first kilopost!

Ah, but at least you were able to attain them. Just think of the poor sods who joined and never were able to get past the first or never had them at all. I guess you could add to your sig line. . ."proud earner of five headphones":grin:

Evidently I just reached Kilopost level, It almost passed me by but i saw the "Well done DuckJordan. you've made your thousandth post! Celebrate, post in the First Kilopost thread!" Bar above the threads.

Nice. Now you need about 7,000 more to be the person with the most [-]spare time on their hands[/-] prolific user of this forum.

Nice. Now you need about 7,000 more to be the person with the most [-]spare time on their hands[/-] prolific user of this forum.

Wouldn't that be Derek? :twisted:

*ducks and runs*

(Seriously, Derek, I appreciate your contributions to the industry and your help on this website)

I am pretty sure many on here need a 12 step program to got over their CB addiction. :grin:

~Dave

And 2k in about 2 years... I need help. Now for the list of people I have hurt while using the forum...

Wouldn't that be Derek? :twisted:

*ducks and runs*

(Seriously, Derek, I appreciate your contributions to the industry and your help on this website)

Actually its gaff or footer if i remember correctally.

Derek wanted to start life over again on CB a year or so ago and had Dave reset his post count to zero. I think he's actually got a few more posts than me. However, once you are over 2,000 posts does it really matter? We all have a problem.

Derek wanted to start life over again on CB a year or so ago and had Dave reset his post count to zero. I think he's actually got a few more posts than me. However, once you are over 2,000 posts does it really matter? We all have a problem.

Yeahhh... However, CBA just sounds like a device we use in this industry, not a group for people addicted to a web forum...

Yeahhh... However, CBA just sounds like a device we use in this industry, not a group for people addicted to a web forum...

For my district, CBA is Curriculum Based Assessment.

Oh, and I still have a few more days to get 1,000 posts in under a year!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've been here two years and have 1775 posts. I was on a tear for a while but have slowed down lately. I need to get back in gear. :)

I have finally reached my 1000th post. I wouldnt have even noticed if the banner notifying me hadn't appeared.
Good job Tim, you have reached the first step of the ladder leading to no life. :) I am slightly over 2000.

Well there it is 8,000. I hear you get a free sandwich when you reach 10,000.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back