Our first kilopost!

what were they going to say

"i have no life, i spend my time (when im not working on a production) on a technical forum"

*looking at shoes* sorry mr avkid, it won't happen again ill get back in my box

*looking at shoes* sorry mr avkid, it won't happen again ill get back in my box

Wow! Avkid! I want some of whatever you're dishing out. If I could get my kids to Behave like that...... Wow.

< Who was it that said, "Respected is nice, but I'll settle for feared."?>
:rolleyes:

Wow! Avkid! I want some of whatever you're dishing out. If I could get my kids to Behave like that...... Wow.
< Who was it that said, "Respected is nice, but I'll settle for feared."?>
:rolleyes:
Frankly I am a little worried. I mean the fact that Hughesie89is totally submissive to avkid when I have to imagine they have never met and live on opposite sides of the world, it is just kinda scary. Free your mind!

ok so we now have established the sides here

avkid wanting the "perfect image of one's self in the eyes of god"
and icewolf wanting me to go back to "the 70's touring with shows with no such things as OH&S, baby"

Frankly I am a little worried. I mean the fact that Hughesie89is totally submissive to avkid when I have to imagine they have never met and live on opposite sides of the world, it is just kinda scary.
So, mentoring using positive reinforcement(most of the time) is a bad thing?

So, mentoring using positive reinforcement(most of the time) is a bad thing?
There is nothing wrong with positive reinforcement for mentoring.

And then there were Three...

When do I get my key to the 3000 club executive wash room?

And then there were Three...

When do I get my key to the 3000 club executive wash room?
You wouldn't like it. I hear it has dimmable fluorescent lighting, and half the controls are by one company, and the other half by a different one.:twisted:

I hear Ship took care of the fluorescent lighting a while back... I'll let you know once I get my key.

as long as derek didn't do it

otherwise the lights would dim every hour and a programmed light and sound show would start that would have coloured water coming out of the toilets

"the vegas washroom"

Ha! Over 2K. I didn't even realize it until I posted and I was at 2007 posts. Footer will be over 2K in the next week or two, as well.

Can you believe there was a time when I had almost twice as many posts as Gaff? Well give me two weeks and I'll start really posting again.

Can you believe there was a time when I had almost twice as many posts as Gaff? Well give me two weeks and I'll start really posting again.

We actually passed 2k at about the same time Van. Of course I've padded my numbers with a lot of critical posts in off topic/new members about Hughesie and his marsupial friends.

I don't think that's true gaff, i mean chris isn't it

Logos is another story

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back