Ovation 910-fc problem

Nic

I’m involved in a local production of the Addams Family and Control Booth has been an incredible resource. I’ve had multiple questions answered and I thank you all. Opening night is tomorrow and I have a final problem I’m hoping you all can help me with. I have a row of 5 Ovation E 910-FCs I’m using as downlight. The instruments are randomly dropping their color and slowly flashing on and off. Yes, the DMX run is terminated and originates at an sACN node. I have also tried a different node on the same universe. The instruments are correctly patched and are using the correct profile ETC provides in the current version of EOS. I’m sure I’m missing something but I’m out of ideas. Many thanks in advance for any help!

RDM being on can cause issues like that. What brand/model node? Make sure RDM is off on the console (exit to shell, go to network section, uncheck the rdm option) and off on your node if it supports it.
First, thanks again everyone for your help. Turns out that yes, indeed, it was RDM...which I never would have even thought about. Once I killed RDM on the console and node (actually, I killed it on all the nodes outputting the associated universe because the installer can’t label things), there wasn’t another issue. Thanks, Bosox! One of these days, I’ll share some pics from the show in the appropriate thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back