Pearl River: Where are they available for sale?

He'll learn once he gets locked in a storage closet for an hour or two until the janitor tracks down the screaming.

By law can't those doors not be able to lock someone in?

I can always take the door off its hinges/remove any hardware, or call the numerous faculty and maintenance guys I have on speed-dial, or get patched into the radio-phone system and contact anyone on campus.

I actually have to go in to school soon and work, solo. But it's just paperwork, so I think I'll be alright.

By law can't those doors not be able to lock someone in?
When they inspected the building before the contractor signed off, yes.
After many years of maintenance people doing who knows what, it could be really messed up.
I fail to see how you would remove the hinges from the inside.
However, that's not the point.

Hmmm... I think it's time to move this to the off topic area and start a new poll. :twisted:

Last edited:
Well actually I've worked with the XL575 in Asia before. Ran out of words to describe them, they are just great and bright. They seem to have problems with getting the red but otherwise everything is fine. It's brighter than the MAC600 and STD Color 575. But I do agree that its quite heavy and is a pain for venues with limited load capabilities. They seem to work just fine. No major catastrophe during the show and It's just worth for the price.

The list price of it is around USD8000 i believe but if it was me, i'll go with VL2000 wash. They are probably used units around that were around 4000 each. The VL500 will be alright too.

The list price of it is around USD8000 i believe but if it was me, i'll go with VL2000 wash. They are probably used units around that were around 4000 each. The VL500 will be alright too.

$8000? Wow! I hope you are wrong. You can get most the products made by the big three Martin, HES, and VL for that kind of money. That just can't be right. You can get used Mac2k's and VL3k's for less than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back