The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

phone plug

Discussion in 'Wiki' started by mbenonis, May 3, 2009.

  1. mbenonis

    mbenonis Wireless Guy Administrator Premium Member

    Likes Received:
    Chicago, IL
    A 1/4" (quarter-inch) audio connector with either two (TS=tip, sleeve) or three (TRS=tip, ring, sleeve) contacts. Sometimes the TS is called a mono, and the TRS is called a stereo, plug.

    210_214010859.png 210_135449292.png

    Not to be confused with a phono plug (RCA plug).

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice