Pics of Our Desks...

kenneth

Hey Guys
I'm new here but I noticed the 'Share pics of our work' sticky thread...
I'm still at school, but really interested in seeing what equipment is out there and what sort of set up people have.
Why not sticky this thread, and we can all upload pictures of our desks, rigging and lights, but not really in action - that's for the other one.
Unfortunately, since this is the weekend, and the drama room is being refurbished at the moment, I can't stick up any pics yet.
But when we do, make sure to add captions saying the model, etc... :mrgreen:
Hope this sounds quite good?
Kenneth :)

Last edited:
I just rearranged the booth of this theater.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 299
I think this pic made it. It just goes to show that what really matters is the size of the coffee cup.
proxy.php

Attachments

• TEch Table 2.jpg
    TEch Table 2.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 291
These are old pics, I dont get bored with my camera as much anymore...

Monitor Board

Really old shot of the Expression, back when it was in the old projection booth, and before we got flatscreens.

Thanks for the response so far :)
Hopefully a mod can sticky this - that would be ace! :p
My pics will be up soon...
K

Haven't got any pictures, but there are some "motivational" posters made by soem of our former and current technicians. "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you" - the best one, in my opinion. Also, random coloring book drawings (actually quite good - more tech crew creations.) That, and sometimes if the cast is nice and gives out flowers to the tech crew, I'll stand mine up on one of the fat Innovator monitors while I work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back