Pie's New Enterprise: The Thread!

but I made a ton of contacts ...

I know this is now irrelevant since Stella is closed, but making contacts in a place where they're serving PBR is like getting paid in Monopoly money - worthless.

So for those keeping score at home, as of yesterday I parted ways with Stella Lights. ... So yup, yesterday I signed off a contract for the sale of my gear and customer data and all that good stuff. ...
I knew eventually you'd sell out to PRG. The good ones always do.:(

Epilogue (from another thread):
that was a good thread. I felt a little sad that he sold at the end....lol
Haha, not at all! I quickly realized the amount of money I could pull in working on larger shows for an established company was a lot more than I could make renting to bar bands and shitty club promoters and much less stressful! The gig I moved to gave me the experience base for most of my future success, and I know I wouldn't be working at the level I am now if I had made my own company my focus at the time.

proxy.php

Looks like he is making a run for the holy grail... buy gear and take that gear on the road with you while getting paid your weekly rate+the rental weekly rate. The guys that do it usually do very well and the bands usually save a bit of money at the same time. The only catch to it is you have to already have your clients lined up to use the gear... and Victor has that.

Victor... how many cases you got it down to? That is usually the only big question.

Looks like he is making a run for the holy grail... buy gear and take that gear on the road with you while getting paid your weekly rate+the rental weekly rate. The guys that do it usually do very well and the bands usually save a bit of money at the same time. The only catch to it is you have to already have your clients lined up to use the gear... and Victor has that.

Victor... how many cases you got it down to? That is usually the only big question.
Five dual flight cases, cable trunk, console case, hazer case and some pipe and base to crush my fingers.

Believe it or not, I'm going Chauvet! I was super impressed with the intimidator 350 spots I used earlier this year, so I opted for the upgraded version of that, the Rouge Series Spot R1. I'm getting 10 0f them to start. Quite a bit more than the 8 led pars I got last time around!

Go ahead and like the facebook page if you feel so inclined:
https://www.facebook.com/SqueekLights

Congratulations and as always good luck to you Victor. CB eagerly awaits the next chapter of: "Pie's New Enterprise: The Thread"

If you happen to follow SqueekLights on facebook (which you should) you might have seen that today was a big day for me:

The gear is a little more serious than last time around ;)

These bad boys will be hitting the road next week!

proxy.php

Congratulations Victor! That's very cool.

Saw the rig in Denver at Summit Music Hall, stellar!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back