The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!


Discussion in 'Wiki' started by derekleffew, Oct 25, 2008.

  1. derekleffew

    derekleffew Resident Curmudgeon Senior Team Premium Member

    Likes Received:
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    Slang term for a device allowing one to plug a non-grounded, polarized or not, parallel blade plug into a medium screwbase socket. Also called an Eagle 808, for its make and model number.


    Often used in the film and video industry during "on-location" shoots if no other source of power is available.


    Note the lack of a grounding conductor and use appropriately.
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2010

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice