Pin Spots

It's looking like my theater gremlin has hidden the manuals.... Remind me to set out traps...
That said, I got the same 90 watt xpcleoyz movers from this thread back in November and I remember them having a 9 and 11 channel mode. I futzed with them for a bit but then got too busy to figure them out.
I'll update if I can find the manual.
The other quirk on our ion at least is you can’t drop the profile on to an existing patch address. It LOOKS like it accepted it. But nope. You have to completely delete that address and start fresh. That cost me at least an hour.

Here's a show file. The profiles are China Mover 10ch which we use with our first 6 movers across 2 "brands" I believe they are set to 9 ch mode... but could try 11
The new profile for the 2 newest xlpwhatever 90 watt movers is China 90 new mover
I have them set in 11 ch mode for use with the profile.. it only has defined the brightness, color, gobo,strobe, pan and tilt So you need to remember to space them out a full 11 or 12 because the profile will only use like 6 channels when patching. I didn't mess with the "fine" settings

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back