PL&S Guangzhou

Wow that was fast!

Product very good for only 7000RMB or 1600USD! It doesn't have those LEDs in the back that light around the little honeycomb panels though. I told them they need to add that feature. Waiting on a demo of new product next week haha

A frien of mine went looking to buy some B-eye style fixtures and it sounds like he has not been pleased with that he found so far.

Given how troublesome the rotating lens on the B-Eyes has been for the genuine Clay Paky units, I can't imagine how bad that feature on a direct from China unit would be.

I loved the B-Eye style fixtures they had on display, they only had the smaller version. The major surface issue I saw with it was a shaking issue that lasted a few seconds when the fixture was stopped after movement. Some kind of motor issue. The 3 major assemblers I spoke with all had the same issue, and they are looking into it. A few other sourcers I spoke with noticed the exact same issue. If/When they fix it (which they will) I'll be purchasing some of them for under the hood testing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back