Please help. LED pars-Smartfade ML

boy5769

Hello.
I have never used the Smartfade ML before, but I must suddenly fill in.
The person before got covid-19 and is unable to do it.

My question is,
We connected the LED pars to the power socket, but when we press the "Device Select" button, nothing lights up.

Normally, I think the buttons 1~24 on the top left are supposed to light up when you press the "Device Select" button, but nothing happens for me.

I have read the user manual and saw youtube tutorials, but this no one seems to have this issue.

I tried pressing most of the buttons but it doesn't light up...

Can you please help me?

I am sorry for my bad English.

Thank you.

Hello.
I have never used the Smartfade ML before, but I must suddenly fill in.
The person before got covid-19 and is unable to do it.

My question is,
We connected the LED pars to the power socket, but when we press the "Device Select" button, nothing lights up.

Normally, I think the buttons 1~24 on the top left are supposed to light up when you press the "Device Select" button, but nothing happens for me.

I have read the user manual and saw youtube tutorials, but this no one seems to have this issue.

I tried pressing most of the buttons but it doesn't light up...

Can you please help me?

I am sorry for my bad English.

Thank you.

No apologies required. Your English is readily understandable and you're polite as well.
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

As Ron pointed out there needs to be full power (Not from a dimmer) and a data cable (DMX) then the lights need to be addressed and then allocated to a place on the smartfade.
While I have not used a smartfade either DMX theory is the same even if using the top end consoles.
As I do not know how well you know this theory I have added a link to a Youtube video that explains this for beginners (please don't be offended if you already know this stuff) DMX for Beginners
I hope this helps you out.
Regards

Geoff

EDIT: Spelling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back